Hi Guys! How has everyone’s February been? Can you believe it’s slowly coming to a close? I sure can’t!
I’m gonna give a general update in this post. On my life, POTs related or not. I’m not sure if you guys are interested in reading about my life so much. This blog really is mainly POTs oriented. So if you guys don’t like reading about my normal life, I apologize in advance. Just let me know. 😉
Anyway, life has had its ups and downs recently. I’ve had a lot of stuff happen this past February:
- Valentine’s Day – This day was actually completely and absolutely perfect. There isn’t one thing I can think of that went wrong that day. I love Valentine’s Day. Even when I didn’t have a boyfriend it was one of my absolute favorite holidays. I love the feeling of..well love that fills the air! Everyone at school seems to be in a good mood, giggling, blushing.. All those cute notes pushed under classroom doors from “secret admirers”, and roses left on my friends’ desks. It especially makes me overjoyed when my friends who were totally dreading the day suddenly have a change of heart when they see that pink rose and teddy bear waiting for them on their desk. Even though these things aren’t for me, I can’t help but get emotional. A good friend of mine wrote the sweetest poem for his girlfriend. I read it to give my opinion, and started bawling my eyes out. How embarrassing! I did have a tinge of sadness since by boyfriend is already in college and he doesn’t attend my school. But after school he showed up at my door all decked out in dress shoes and a tie! With him he had a beautiful bouquet of a dozen roses and the absolute best chocolates in the world! (Ferrero Rocher <3) He picked me up and we got Italian food! (my favorite!) The beginning of February was rocky, with my Pots symptoms flaring up and all. Days like this leave me floating on air and take my mind off of little things.. like being dizzy, or randomly vomiting (ew), or being pale.
- My brother’s family got into a car accident. They were hit by a young drunk driver. This disgusts me… I’m glad everyone ended up being alright after they were fixed up in the hospital. But I have zero sympathy for drunk drivers.
- It snowed here in Arizona! Well…kinda. It’s the closest thing we’re ever gonna get. It was slush, mixed with dirt…
- I got a new car! This is my first car that I can actually call my own. Up until now I’ve been driving my brother’s old truck. And while it has served my fairly well, I can honestly say I’m extremely excited and grateful for this upgrade! It is beautiful and perfect in every way. Happy early graduation to me! 😉
- Last week in my school parking lot, this guy backed into my new car… 😦 It isn’t bad, though! Hopefully his insurance will cover it! I was so so upset when it happened. I started tearing up. UGH I hate being so emotional. My car is still beautiful and perfect in every way <3.
- I got accepted to all the universities I’ve applied too! Well, almost. I’m still waiting on one more letter… Plus I’ve gotten nearly full ride scholarships to all of them. I’m so thankful, relieved, and most of all blessed ❤
Finally, one of the main reasons I think Feb. has been so great is because I’ve been sleeping SO much. Whenever I get a ton of sleep, my POTs symptoms seem to be relieved! It’s an amazing feeling.
I’ve been feeling pretty well POTs wise! I’ve got a cold right now. So I can’t tell if my symptoms are from POTs or from that. I’m super stuffy and congested and my throat hurts! Blaaaaah.
Hope everyone is doing well!